- CERCATE LA TRANQUILLITA'? VI PIACE LA NATURA, amate le le passeggiate e le escursioni in montagna? Il B&B Barbabuc vi offre tutto questo...
- IMMERSO NEL VERDE della valle del Tesso, a 750 metri di altitudine, con vista panoramica mozzafiato e ampio giardino adatto ai bambini.
- Offre al risveglio una RICCA COLAZIONE: torte casalinghe e prodotti tipici locali.
- Fiorenzo vi accompagnerà alla scoperta della flora con PASSEGGIATE NATURALISTICHE con riconoscimento delle erbe spontanee.
- Punto di partenza per escursioni in MOUNTAIN BIKE e TREKKING nelle valli di Lanzo. Possibilità di visitare Torino e dintorni.
- 2 CAMERE DA LETTO, 4 POSTI LETTO. Prezzi massimi: letto singolo 30 €, letto matrimoniale 50 €
- APERTO DA MAGGIO A OTTOBRE
Vedi anche il sito del nostro amico Diego, guida per percorsi mountain-bike
- The Bed&Breakfast "Barbabuc" is situated in Coassolo (TO), Via Miasola N° 79. it's a wonderful cottage in the green valley of Tesso river, at 750 m above the sea level.
- The wide garden gives a breathtaking view of the Turin plain and upon one of the hills you can even see the Basilica of Superga, a lovely contrast tio the rugged and green mountains of the Valli di Lanzo
- The bedrooms are both colourful and cheerful, and one may choose from a single room to another larger one, that includes both a double-bed and a single-bed. The latter includes a small balcony with an amazing view. Each morning, one is sure to wake up to the fragrance of a rich breakfast, formed by coffee, milk, tea, homemade cakes, biscuits, honey and ricotta cheese. Fresh fruit is part of the menu too, and comes fresh from the neighbouring farms.
- If one wants to discover the true magic of nature in the Valli di Lanzo, there are many organized walks and treks, which can lead you to some well-known alpine refuges, such as Gastaldi, Cibrario and Tazzetti.
- Fiorenzo, the owner of the B&B, who has an excellent familiarity with the local herbs and plants, is always happy to give advice about paths and suitable trips; he even knows the best paths for mountain bikes!
- Guests will also be able to go to the local feasts, as well as ones in surrounding towns, and if they want to eat out, the hosts - who speak Italian, English, and French - will be more than eager to suggest the best restaurants in the Valley.
- The cost varies from the amount of people; 50 € for two, and 30 € for one (per night).